Sunday, April 8, 2018

An Agent P Review: Disney's Coronado Spring Resort







For my 13th birthday we stayed at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. It was under construction so your experience may differ from ours.
Complimentary Pin Set included with "Under Construction" stay at Coronado Springs

I was happily surprised by our stay, I thought that half of the resort would have been closed. It was not, it seemed like almost everything was open. To make up for the closures they are giving official trading pins themed around "The Three Caballeros"!

Recently remodeled rooms at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Dad trying out the chair next to one of the "Three Caballeros" artworks, the sky looks like a "snappy serape"!
Brothers hanging out on the comfy beds

The resort is loosely themed around "The Three Caballeros"! It was very well lit and there was a lot of places to store stuff. We loved the style of the room.
They have these big Rocks all over the resort!
I thought this was one of the coolest water features
 ever!
The pool is themed like a Mayan Pyramid with a jungle water slide. The water slide was a lot of fun. As you go down water sprinkles on your face!



The main Atrium was beautiful, and I loved the fountain. The Pepper Market was so good and the food reminded me of Disneyland's Rancho Del Zocalo. The gift shop was nice and had a huge pin board. There was an especially nice cast member who worked at the gift shop who was very enthusiastic about my pin trading. I enjoyed my stay so much and can't wait to go back.


I give it 4 1/2 Figments!


Agent P out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr and Mrs Easter Bunny at Magic Kingdom