Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Photo Album: Surprise Selfies

A report from Teenage Son Agent P on his selfie collection:

with Vanellope & Wreck It Ralph! at EPCOT

During our trip to WDW for my brothers birthday I saw the line for Lotso from Toy Story 3 and an idea came to mind. What if I jumped in front of some characters and took a selfie?. I first started doing this at the Halloween party so I have a few unique characters.

Lotso Hugging Bear from Toy Story 3 at Magic Kingdom

My Family and I had just gotten candy from in front of the Carousel of Progress. We saw a big line right next to Buzz Lightyears Astro Blasters for Lotso. Right as we were about to leave I saw Losto come out from back stage and my Mom said to take a selfie with him. I was happy I got a photo with him and did not have to wait in the enormous line! 

Jack Skellington, The Pumpkin King from The nightmare before Christmas at Magic Kingdom

As we were walking thru Liberty Square The Pumpkin King himself and Sally were walking right by me so I quickly got my phone out and took a selfie! He was my favorite by far. Their reactions were just so great. I was wearing my Figment hat as part of my costume for the Halloween Party. Sally noticed me and said "Look at that monster on his head." and Jack responded with "Oh yes that monster seems to be eating his head!"

These were just a few examples of fun photos without the wait! I have so many more too so take a look at some of my Surprise Selfies!

with Russel & Dug from Up! at Animal Kingdom

with Sully from Monsters, Inc. at Magic Kingdom

with Launchpad McQuack from DuckTales at Animal Kingdom

with Dug from Up! at Animal Kingdom

with Burt from Mary Poppins and the Matterhorn from Disneyland

with King Louie and Baloo from The Jungle Book at EPCOT

with Chip at EPCOT

with Mike from Monsters, Inc. at Magic Kingdom

with Uncle Scrooge McDuck from DuckTales at Animal Kingdom

with Charlie Brown from Carowinds (ok a Cedarfair park and not Disney...but still a great Selfie)

and with The Big Cheese himself, Mickey Mouse! at EPCOT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr and Mrs Easter Bunny at Magic Kingdom